SkillsUSA State Leadership and Skills Conference Opening Ceremonies
Live at 7:00
Checkout the story WRAL did on the Digital Media Academy!
- Video Game Experience Questionnaire
- NC PIN Design Survey
- North Carolina Pin Design Survey
- SkillsUSA Local Competition Winners
- Competing in SkillsUSA this year? Go here.
- Adobe Certified Associated World Championship
- Elon University Tour Photos
- Academy Graduation
- Freshmen DMA Class Presentations
- Junior DMA Class Presentation Pics
- Watch the SkillsUSA Conference Videos Here!
- Take a look at pics, video, and VR from the Design Blitz 2017
- DMA visitis NCSU Pics
- Pictures from our Epic Games Visit
- DM Students - Street Car Modification Tutorial
Middle Creek High School is an authorized Certiport testing center. Students in the Digital Media Department can take exams to become Adobe Certified Associates. Students can learn more about the ACA Exams and get study guides direct from the Adobe Educational Resources website.
Welcome To Digital Media
Digital Media is a course designed to educate students on the new and emerging digital world as well as to provide hands on experience with the latest software and equipment. Because Digital Media covers a wide range of topics, it appeals to a diverse group of students. Topics covered in Digital Media classes include video production and editing, photography, graphic design, audio production, animation, web development, and scriptwriting. Digital Media integrates new technology with time honored communication skills. It prepares students for the emerging digital world and also gives the student first hand exposure to possible college majors, such as communications, graphic design, broadcasting, and journalism.