SkillsUSA State Leadership and Skills Conference Opening & Closing Ceremonies
Welcome To Digital Media
Digital Media is a course designed to educate students on the new and emerging digital world as well as to provide hands on experience with the latest software and equipment. Because Digital Media covers a wide range of topics, it appeals to a diverse group of students. Topics covered in Digital Media classes include video production and editing, photography, graphic design, audio production, animation, web development, and scriptwriting. Digital Media integrates new technology with time honored communication skills. It prepares students for the emerging digital world and also gives the student first hand exposure to possible college majors, such as communications, graphic design, broadcasting, and journalism.
- Students going to Nationals in Louisville, KY pay dues here.
- Shirt Form
- Hey Seniors! Scholarships!
- SkillsUSA Graduation Regalia
- Applying for MCHS SkillsUSA Officer - Click here
- Adobe Certified Associated World Championship
- Elon University Tour Photos
- Freshmen DMA Class Presentations
- Junior DMA Class Presentation Pics
- Take a look at pics, video, and VR from the Design Blitz 2017
- DM Students - Street Car Modification Tutorial
Middle Creek High School is an authorized Certiport testing center. Students in the Digital Media Department can take exams to become Adobe Certified Associates. Students can learn more about the ACA Exams and get study guides direct from the Adobe Educational Resources website.
Middle Creek Academy students visited the Design School at NC State University to learn about the many opportunities available. Join them on their tour.