Checkout the story WRAL did on the Digital Media Academy!
- DMA visitis NCSU Pics
- CareerSafe Video Contest
- PTSA Reflections Contest Information
- Enter Adobe Certified National Championship
- Check out our trip to SkillsUSA NLSC 2016
- Pictures from our Epic Games Visit
- Doodle 4 Google Contest now open!
- Basketball form
- MCHS Class of 2016 Graduation Photos
- Academy Graduation Pictures
- GradNation 2016 Lytro Pics
- Check out the Xtreme Beginnings 360 VR Experience
- Check out Will Burkart's article in the N&O!
Adv. Digital Media Projects This Week
Middle Creek High School is an authorized Certiport testing center. Students in the Digital Media Department can take exams to become Adobe Certified Associates. Students can learn more about the ACA Exams and get study guides direct from the Adobe Educational Resources website.
Welcome To Digital Media
Digital Media is a course designed to educate students on the new and emerging digital world as well as to provide hands on experience with the latest software and equipment. Because Digital Media covers a wide range of topics, it appeals to a diverse group of students. Topics covered in Digital Media classes include video production and editing, photography, graphic design, audio production, flash animation, web development, and scriptwriting. Digital Media integrates new technology with time honored communication skills. It prepares students for the emerging digital world and also gives the student first hand exposure to possible college majors, such as communications, graphic design, broadcasting, and journalism.