Checkout the story WRAL did on the Digital Media Academy!
- Freshmen DMA Class Presentations
- Junior DMA Class Presentation Pics
- Watch the SkillsUSA Conference Videos Here!
- Maldonado's Adv. Digital Media Assignments for April 26-28th.
- SkillsUSA Scholarship Opportunity
- Take a look at pics, video, and VR from the Design Blitz 2017
- Mid-year Commencement Ceremony 2016-17
- DMA visitis NCSU Pics
- DMA Scholarship Application
- Enter Adobe Certified National Championship
- Check out our trip to SkillsUSA NLSC 2016
- Pictures from our Epic Games Visit
Middle Creek High School is an authorized Certiport testing center. Students in the Digital Media Department can take exams to become Adobe Certified Associates. Students can learn more about the ACA Exams and get study guides direct from the Adobe Educational Resources website.
Welcome To Digital Media
Digital Media is a course designed to educate students on the new and emerging digital world as well as to provide hands on experience with the latest software and equipment. Because Digital Media covers a wide range of topics, it appeals to a diverse group of students. Topics covered in Digital Media classes include video production and editing, photography, graphic design, audio production, animation, web development, and scriptwriting. Digital Media integrates new technology with time honored communication skills. It prepares students for the emerging digital world and also gives the student first hand exposure to possible college majors, such as communications, graphic design, broadcasting, and journalism.