All students in the Digital Media Academy are required to complete an internship. This video was shot and edited by NC State's Delta Internship Program and is about senior, Emily Doran, and how she is benefitting from this educational experience.
Welcome To Digital Media
Digital Media is a course designed to educate students on the new and emerging digital world as well as to provide hands on experience with the latest software and equipment. Because Digital Media covers a wide range of topics, it appeals to a diverse group of students. Topics covered in Digital Media classes include video production and editing, photography, graphic design, audio production, animation, web development, and scriptwriting. Digital Media integrates new technology with time honored communication skills. It prepares students for the emerging digital world and also gives the student first hand exposure to possible college majors, such as communications, graphic design, broadcasting, and journalism.
- Photoshop Composites "an Adobe 60 Second Tutorial"
- Be Internet Awesome with Google
- Scholarships Available! Learn more!
- Watch the 2019 Senior DMA Eco Let's Go Group present in VR
- Watch the 2019 Freshman Class DMA Presentation
- Watch the 2019 SkillsUSA Opening Ceremony Here
- Project Yellow Light Contest (audio or video)
- Enter Adobe Championships
- Junior internship form
- Seniors that had internships fill out this form.
- Order DMA or EDA polo here
- Career Academy Website
- Career Services Website
Middle Creek High School is an authorized Certiport testing center. Students in the Digital Media Department can take exams to become Adobe Certified Associates. Students can learn more about the ACA Exams and get study guides direct from the Adobe Educational Resources website.
- Study Guide for Photoshop CC